Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bookography (20)

Bookography (19)

Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.
 
Books
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
&
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Children's Christmas Books

 I did some post processing for the picture. I saturated the colors because the reds and greens on the presents were way to distracting. I also added the white vignette around the corners to give it a more child like magic feel.

These are fabric books that I made for my friend's daughter. They are actually really simple to make, the story is bought by the yard and all you have to do it cut out each page and follow the directions on how how to sew together. Each book took me around an hour to finish. This is only my 3rd sewing project and I'm pretty happy how it turned out. I still have to make a few for myself as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

If you would like to participate please do. I will try to post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 

<3Bookography

No comments: