Monday, December 26, 2011

Top 10 of 2011: Read


Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011
These are not in any particular order, just in the order I decided to add them to my list of my top 10 favorite reads of 2011. I wish I could have added a few more books into my favorites, this is a hard things to pick and choose just 10 books.

Touch by Jus Accardo

Fateful by Claudia Gray

Die For Me by Amy Plum

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Sleeper by Megg Jensen

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev

Honorable Mention: 
Memory's Wake by Selina Fenech

This is my list. What do you think? Do you have any books similar to mine, I'm sure you did? Please leave your link so I can check out your book list too.

Created by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books  co-hosting this event is Rachel of Fikstshun and  Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books

<3Books


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have Touch, Starcrossed, and Shatter Me all on my TBR list. I have Divergent on my list but I also really enjoyed The Goddess Test and Die For Me. Great picks!
My Top 10 of 2011

Lecea said...

Haven't heard of Memory's Wake, but will check it out! I loved all the Theatre Illuminata books, and Shatter Me was amazing!

Anonymous said...

I loved Fateful and Divergent. Starcrossed and Shatter Me are both on my lust list. I'm excited to get to them!

Megan @ Read It, See It