Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bookography (28)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
The Mists of Avalon 
by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Reading Glasses

I did minimal post processing for this photo, gave it the sepia aged look and a few other minor alterations. 
I want to try taking more pictures that are wall worthy works. I will probably try more of these type of page pictures with some random object on the page.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab


<3Bookography

No comments: