Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bookography (29)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
Nightshade 
by Andrea Cremer

Calla

I got a Calla Lily plant for my birthday and I have been taking a few pictures of them. They are such beautiful flowers, I have more on my flickr account which you can find on the left hand column. I chose to put the Calla Lily in Nightshade for obvious reasons, if you haven't read the book the main character is named Calla and to annoy her she is called Lily by two people.

I liked both of the different angles that I just decided to put both of them up. I did very minimal post processing for this one. I decided to just let the photo tell its own story.

More Camera Equipment
I have been saving up since December to get some more stuff and I finally had enough money to buy a few items that I have been wanting and needing to get for my camera.
I got a 580EX External Flash
Diffuser (the dome and whitish thing on the flash)
An extra battery for my camera
And a lens hood for my lens to protect it

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab

Alba from ---BookPics--- is also participated this week

<3Bookography

2 comments:

Alba said...

I cannot believe how simple yet how gorgeous this pictures are *-*

And OMG! I don't think I even KNOW what you got to buy with your savings *___* I just know they look fancy & awesome and you'll take even better pictures with them!!!

OMG!! you featured me >.< thanks!

Kristina said...

@Alba thanks
It will be awesome one I understand how to use the flash, I have never been good with reading and understanding directions.