Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 New Authors- Once in a Full Moon

So there is a book signing on the 15th that I have decided to go to, but I have read any of their books, so I decided to pick them all up and start reading them
Book 1 
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber

It took me 2 sittings to read and I would give it 3.75 stars (out of 5)
I didn't like the main character Celeste 100%. I think she is a really great person, but weak when it comes to peer pressure. She is all about what her friends think and I think she should have stood up and let go of the social boundaries that were holding her back from seeking her true love.
Other the other hand her love interest Brandon, I loved 100%! Poor guy is such an amazing gentleman and he gets the shitty end of the deal ending up becoming a werewolf and he is so understanding about her social dilemma. Although I do like his werewolf personality
I will read the rest of her books in the series. I do want to know how many will be in the series and if they will continue on from where she left off.

The next book to read will be
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand 
then
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

No comments: