Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bookography (19)

Bookography (19)

Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Books
Lots of different books

Help me choose the best version
Top

 Middle

Bottom
Book Christmas Tree

Yes I got the inspiration from the other book tree pictures going around, I figured this would make a perfect Christmas themed Bookography picture. Making this tree wasn't the easiest, I didn't want to use the books off of my shelves because I just recently got them all organized so I only used the books that are in the floor stacks that will be going into boxes. I restarted the tree about 3 times, I kept on making it too big for how many books I was going to be using. The tree is just over 2 feet tall, now where near as awesome as the other pictures of these type of trees.

I still would like to retake pictures of the tree and pull out my kitchen table (yes our dinning room is carpet ugh) so I can off center the tree, but I worked with the limited space I could.

Which is your favorite post processing version? 
I like them all for different reasons.

If you would like to participate please do. I will try to post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.


<3Books

6 comments:

Bwyatt said...

Ohhh! I love love love this idea! I think the 1st is my fav, but I love them all!

Unknown said...

wow! I want one of these in my room permanently, I like the top one best though :)

Kristina said...

@Bwyatt I love the idea too, I'm glad I did it. My brother suggested I should go and get cheap used HB books specifically to make the tree. I really want too!

@Claire I would love to keep it up year round that would be so awesome.

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Love it!!!

Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
bookluvrmindy

Cherry said...

I like the bottom one :)

Cherry said...

Thanks for the awesome idea, I just made my own Christmas Book Tree! :D