Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bloodrose Review

Bloodrose

Summary
The Ultimate Sacrifice.

Calla has always welcomed war. But now that the final battle is upon her, there’s more at stake than fighting. There’s saving Ren, even if it incurs Shay’s wrath. There’s keeping Ansel safe, even if he’s been branded a traitor. There’s proving herself as the pack’s alpha, facing unnamable horrors, and ridding the world of the Keepers’ magic once and for all. And then there’s deciding what to do when the war ends. If Calla makes it out alive, that is. 

What I Liked
The End
WOW!! What an awesome bittersweet ending. I cried, I was shocked, I was awed and I was happy.
Fast
One event after another kept on happening. They had to get the rest of the 3 parts of the swords together before the epic battle that would end the good guys or the bad guys. The whole book was exciting, gripping and completely enthralling. Never a dull or slow moment that is for sure.

Team Boy
I will forever be Team Shay till the end.

Didn't Like
I cried for a reason and it is sad. It is also the end of Calla's part in the story. But there is going to be a prequel, SWEET!!

Recommendation
Read it

Information 
Genre: YA Fantasy, Paranormal Romance
Nightshade Trilogy
Nightshade (hardback and paperback) my review
Wolfsbane (hardaback and paperback) my review
Bloodrose (hardback)

Andrea is going on tour and I will be seeing her at the WA location. Check out her Tour Stops to see if she is coming near you. 

Have you read the Nightshade Trilogy?


<3Books

1 comment:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

I agree! This trilogy is totally a recommend to read. And I'm excited for the prequel!!! Yay!