Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bookography (26)

Bookography


Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Inspired By
Romeo & Juliet
For a Kiss

I went and took a friends engagement photos for them this last weekend. I explained to them for this picture that I was envisioning a Romeo and Juliet scene when Romeo climbed up the balcony to kiss Juliet. I really liked how this turned out, I especially like the little tower behind, it just adds character to the picture.

This engagement shoot was a lot of fun and it was a wonderful learning experience too. I took 238 photos and I'm going through all of them right now and doing all the post processing stuff, which is the most time consuming part. 

I'm planning to start taking more inspired by book pictures as the weather gets better. There are a lot of books that take place in Washington and I would love to share the beauty of those places for non Washington residents. If you can think of a book that takes place in Washington and would love to see what that scene actually looks like let me know and I will try to make it happen.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab


<3Bookography

2 comments:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Too cute!


Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
bookluvrmindy

Alba said...

OMG! I'm in love YET AGAIN!
great shot!!! they look PERFECT for each other and so loving!! Love the color too!!!
here's mine for this week!
http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/02/bookography-2.html