Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bookography (42)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.


"He kissed me tenderly, adoringly; I forgot the crowd, the place, the time, the reason . . . only remembering that he loved me, that he wanted me, that I was his."
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer pg 50



I went to my cousin's wedding (the groom) this weekend and I had to share one of the the pictures, since I took well over 500 pictures that weekend. I had to add the Breaking Dawn quote, there isn't many wedding quotes in books, that I could at least think of. The flower picture is what was on the tables during the reception. 

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.
To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 


Check out another participator for this week

2 comments:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Ah! How sweet!

Alba said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Couldn't have picked a better quote!!!!!
Congrats to your cousin!! >.<
~tears up~
They look so beautiful!!|