Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bookography #45

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
Sugar Queen

I loved reading these books and I have had fun taking pictures of these books as well. This is the third one I have taken a picture of. I have also done Garden Spells and Peach Keeper.

Post processing was simple, I added a bit of fill light to give it a bright kinda candied look. Played a little with the contrast, blacks, highlights, shadows and a few other sliders in Lightroom as well.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.
To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 

Check out another participator for this week


<3Bookography

2 comments:

Alba said...

Oh MY God! Sweet!!
I don't have any other expression hehehe.
This is so fun!!! See? I think I'll talk to you about something later on this week :D Because I seriously want to start taking BOOK pictures instead of the nature ones... and go back to how I used to post my nature shots separately from the books' ones :D

Thanks for always linking back girl!! >.< <3333333333

And I've never even heard of those books! :/ What are they about???

Bookluvr Mindy said...

I love the color coordination! You did an awesome job!!!