Top 10 Tuesday
Topic: Top Ten Tips For New Bloggers
This meme is created by The Broke and the Bookish, anyone can participle telling about their top 10 topic items are.
1) Almost enjoy reading, it is the reason you started the blog
2) Don't worry about not getting ARCs, eventually the book will be published
3) Manage your reading pile well, read the review books but also mix in your fun choice reads
4) You don't have to review everything you read
5) Be picky about what you accept to review, you can say "No"
6) You don't need to post every day
7) Pick a few memes to participate it, they are fun do to, but don't do them every day
8) Create your own personal review style
9) Make genuine connections with other bloggers, they are a good support group
10) Have fun blogging, don't let it stress you out or take over your life
Many of these are my own goals I have for myself. I want to blog for fun and enjoy the whole blogging experience. It is easy to get caught up in the excitement of ARCs and forgot that I have 100+ other books waiting on my shelves to be read and I don't need to add to my huge piles.
What is your tips for new blogger or old bloggers to remember?