Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bookography (41)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
The Black Rose by Thomas B. Costain



Old Book

I couldn't decide which version I liked the most, I like each of them for a different reason. Do you have a favorite? I love this old tattered book, I especially love the title, don't be surprised if I use this one a few more times. I need to get some more books that look like this one.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.
 
To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 


<3Bookography

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I love the look and feel of old books. Great job!!
-Patricia

Alba said...

>.< OMG!! I love it!!
It makes me just want to dive in and smell the pages!
Actually... hahaha my copy of Breaking Dawn is starting to look like that...oh the irony :D
I'm sorry I'm so late in participating this week T_T I couldn't put down a certain book!
But now it's here :D

http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/05/bookography-13.html

starryabigail said...

Hi Kristina!
I've done a Bookography, here's the link!

http://baawisdombooks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/bookography-1.html

The old book really looks good- I love how you've made the picture look grey and old!

Bookluvr Mindy said...

I love the look! I don't have any old...good looking worn out books. :( Maybe I'll have to hit up some used bookstores or garage sales. :)