Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #54

Two Weeks of Goodies
IMM #54

IMM is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, anyone can participate telling about what they bought borrowed or received for the week.

For Review
I can't wait to read this one, I love her books. Book 3 in the series.

Received
I got this from Mindy @Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, thanks Mindy

Received
I got a signed Gayle Forman bookmark, a fellow local book event enthusiast picked this up for me since I didn't attend the event. Thanks Jorge for getting this for me.
Signed postcard from Courtney Alison Moulton and bookmark, she sent this to me since I participated in an ARC tour for Wings of the Wicked. Thanks Courtney. I actually got this a few weeks ago, but I kept forgetting to add it.

Bought
for event
1 is for me the other is for my cousin

Bought
at University  of Washington Bookstore
found a good condition used copy
There was signed copies at the store and I just had to pick it up since I didn't go to the event when he was here.

Bought
at Third Place Books
 Ganymede by Cherie Priest signed
She is moving out of Seattle so I won't be able to get anymore of her books signed

Bought
at Half Price Books
The YA Books
a local author and I'm waiting for her to announce some events
I had no idea this one was rereleased in hardback, when I saw it I had to have it
another local author that I plan on seeing soon
yet another local author that I plan on eventually getting signed, plus it was only $2

The Adult Books
I have always wanted to read this one. I found this copy and it is a 1st edition with the cool edged pages
I love this one and I want to reread it eventually

Bought
I bought this a few weeks ago and had it shipped to a fellow local blogger that got them signed for me. 1 is mine the other one is for another person. Thanks Grace for getting them signed for me.

I added a lot of books to my shelves this week, oops, but they are all going to be awesome reads once I can get to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Weekly Recap
My Reviews
The Hunt 

The Immortal Rules 

The Last Echo 

Under the Never Sky


Bookography
Third Place Books

Smoke 

Event Recaps
The Last Echo Launch Party 

Women of the Otherworld
Mini Challenge
Show all of my Kelley Armstrong books I own
hosted by Lucy@Moonlight Gleams Bookshelf

Reading Pile
1) Sweet Evil currently reading
2) Struck
3) Of Poseidon
4) Dime Store Magic

What did you get in your mailbox this week?


<3Books

17 comments:

Melissa Haggerty said...

You have had a busy week! I would have loved to get a signed copy of Inheritance. Christopher Paolini is amazing.

Thanks for stopping by my IMM!
Melissa @ Reading It All

Becki @ TheFlutterbyRoom said...

It looks like you've got some brilliant books. I need to play catch-up with the Women of the Otherworld challenge - oops! Hope you enjoy reading your books.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

A.J. said...

Wow! Amazing IMM! I love getting signed books. :D

Kari said...

Wow, that's quite a stash! And a great selection of books =). Stardust is a really enjoyable quick read. And I didn't know they had the first Vampire Academy books in HB... I might need to hunt those down at my local Half Priced Books and other such used book stores!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my IMM =)

DarlingNickey said...

Wow, you got quite a lot of great books, and so many signed ones! I loved Gaiman's Stardust and LeFevers' Grave Mercy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Sweet Evil sounds amazing and Shadow Kiss is fantastic. The VA series is one of my favourites.

Cheerybell said...

Thanks for dropping bu my IMM. I so want to read Sweet Evil and The Immortal Rules.
Happy Reading.

Megan said...

Awesome IMM! Unearthly, Hallowed and Forgotten are all awesome books! Hope you enjoy everything and happy reading! :) here's mine: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/p/books-for-trade.html

Alba said...

T_T
JESUS CHRIST!
You got T_T
Grave Mercy! I've been pinning for that book...specially since my egalley never opened and I didn't have the chance to read it :(

AND!
I LOVE the US covers of Cynthia's books! Hopefully when I save enough I'll buy them just to collect them :D

T_T A SIGNED Gayle bookmark??? T_T you're too lucky!
If I continue I'll die!

Enjoy them all! your cousin is lucky!!

Grace ROCKS!

Unknown said...

Signed Grave Mercy, awesome!!!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox.html

GatheringBooks said...

Oh wow, this is definitely an awesome post, Kristina. There are just so many great things here! I've been seeing a lot of the Cynthia Hand books, do drop me a line to let me know if they're any good. My jaw dropped at the signed Inheritance copy. I've only been starting to read the series, and I like Paolini's writing. I also love going to book bargains, Stardust is a great find. I read that several years back and truly enjoyed it. I am only starting to collect Orson Scott Card books, and I haven't heard of Enchantment yet, will definitely be on the lookout for that one. Great haul! Have fun with your new reads. Thanks for visiting mine.

Skye said...

Bit jealous you got your Inheritance signed! Enjoy.
New follower :D
Check out my IMM here,
http://bookiewooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

OMGosh you got an awesome pile these last two weeks. I Love LOve LOve Kelley Armstorng, Dime store magic is fantastic!!! the women of the otherworld series just too amazing. I so want to read Unearthly, I wish I had a store like yours near t me, I would have to go to NYC to find anything fun like that.

Thanks for Sharing. Happy Reading
Aisha
my IMM:http://bythebroomstick.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-13.html

Anonymous said...

Grave Mercy! I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I've been wanting to read it for soooo Long. But I had to get Bitterblue.

Paige said...

You got some awesome stuff this week. I can't wait to read Sweet Evil. Oh and I need to grab Shadow Kiss because I need to catch up on the series! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Jude Henderson said...

Grave Mercy looks so good, and I can't wait to get my own copy of Sweet Evil! Great Haul, Happy Reading :))!

ChiKittie said...

Wow, nice haul. I so want to read and own Sweet Evil. Luck you! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment