Friday, August 10, 2012

Bookography #46

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Two Seattle Book Locations

Gas Works Park


The Gum Wall


A friend that moved from Seattle to Australia got married and brought his wife to visit family and friends and show her around. We went to The Fremont Troll, Gas Works Park, Pike Place Market, The Original Starbucks, The Gum Wall and the Pier. I forgot to take pictures of a few of the other structures that we visited without anyone standing in the picture. So I'm just going to show these two locations that have been featured in books.

Have you been to Seattle and seen either of these two attractions? Have you read about these two locations being in books? Eventually I want to add all the known Seattle locations to theses posts.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.
 
To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 


<3Bookography

1 comment:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

My hubby has been to the gum wall. It makes my stomach sick to even think about it...let alone see it in a pic! LOL