Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bookography (9)

Bookography

s a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
Tales of the Brothers Grimm by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D

The Frog Prince

I love the pictures in this books, so I had to show you why I even bought the book. Mostly for the pictures, but one can never have to many versions of the classic fairytales.

I adjusted the graduated filter of the photo, I rotated it. I don't really understand even what I was doing besides that it looks fun. I like how the written pages almost have a glowing effect.

Original

More Pictures
When I went to Lisa Mantchev's book signing I took some pictures and adjusted the color and I really liked how they all turned out. I especially like the very last photo on the page of the bracelet with the book. Please check it out here.

I still want to figure out how to add a white frame to the photo. Do you know how do it that? What program do I need for that feature?

If you would like to participate please do. I will try to post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.


<3Books

No comments: