Saturday, August 13, 2011

In My Mailbox #22

A Few Great Books
IMM #22
IMM is a meme  hosted by The Story Siren, anyone can participate telling about what they bought, received or borrowed.

Bought
She will be signing in October at a conference in Seattle
When ever I find a hardback copy of this book I have to buy it. I have bought a total of 4 copies, 1 was a gift, one is mine and 2 I'm not sure what I am going to do with them yet. I will probably gift one to a friend, but I would love to get it signed first, so I will just have a wait a while for that to happen.
Walt Disney's Mary Poppins

The Best Win Ever
 Selina Fenech 3rd place prize pack
Signed paperback copy of Memory's Wake; all the pictures are awesome
Bookmark and bookplate 
An original illustration; this will be framed I absolutely her work and to have an original piece of hers is amazing
A poster of the book cover
I was so very excited when I won this, I worked hard to get as many points as I could when entering in the contest. I was a little angry when it got it because it was thrown around in the mail a lot and the cover of the book got a little ripped and crinkled. But I have it and that is all that matters

Given
Red Hot Santa & The Bodyguard Anthologies featuring Cherry Adair
I got these from the lovely Cherry Adair, she brought a box into work for us to have. These are the two I took and I had her sign them both

A Thank You
I got a thank you card in the mail this week from Laura @ Books Are Precious Gems she won my giveaway, a signed UK version of Evermore and swag. That was just too sweet of her. Thanks for the thank you card Laura, it is sitting right it front of the Evermore series.

Reading List
1) The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor; Vampire Slayer (going camping so I don't want to take a book that I'm scared to ruin)
2) Ultraviolet
3) Firelight
4) Vanish

Previous Posts
Bookography (3): Peachy

Up and Coming
 I'm leaving to go camping on Sunday and I won't be around much, but I do have a few things prepped for when I get back on Wednesday.

1) I will be posting my review of Ninemia by Marilena Mexi and hosting an ebook giveaway for Ninemia and I will also be posting my interview I did with her in conjunction with the giveaway. This should be up by Thursday or Saturday at the latest.

2) I did finish Nocturne by Christine Johnson I will also be posting that review during the week.

What did you get in your mailbox?
Please feel free to leave your link

<3Books

5 comments:

Kristina said...

The Memory Wake prize pack looks really cool! I'll have to check that book out. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

SQUEE! You always have really awesome haul each week hon! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you for stopping by! Happy reading!

Michelle Santiago said...

yay for spicy reads!! red hot santa and the bodyguard looks awesome :)

enjoy all your books and happy reading!

Visit my IMM this week.

-Michelle

Test said...

Ooh, lots of great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all. :)

Anonymous said...

You had a really good week last week! It all looks great and I hope you enjoy them. :)