Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #23

A Quick Borders Trip
IMM #23

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, anyone can participate telling about what they bought, received or borrowed for the week.

Received 
I got this envelope of swag from Rachel @ Fiktshun
Contains: A Touch Mortal bookmark <signed>, Angelina's Secret bookmark <signed> and 3 Angelfire bookmarks. I'm so excited to add these to my swag binder, thanks Rachel, I love them so much.

Bought
I finally have a finished copy of the book, it is so freaking beautiful
This was one of those random book purchases, I love the cover though
I was so good, I didn't buy anything (I was also camping and hadn't gone into a bookstore), but after dinner we decided to stop into Borders and I had a 25 minute shopping spree since they were almost closed for the evening. This is what I bought. On the bright side I only spend $40 for the 4 books. This might possibly be my last trip into Borders, well I might do one more for the rose blankets I really want, but I'll wait for the price to go down a little bit more.

My Giveaway
& My 1st Interview
Win an eBook of Ninemia
Ends Monday August 29th Midnight
International

My Reading List
1) So Silver Bright
2) Ultraviolet
3) Firelight
4) Vanish
5) The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor: Vampire Slayer (I didn't read at all while camping)

My Reviews
 Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson

Nocturne by Christine Johnson

Ninemia by Marilena Mexi

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
Please feel free to leave a link


<3Books

15 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Oh I can't wait to read 'Supernaturally'... I really enjoyed 'Paranormalcy'. =)

Erica said...

Enjoy your books - Supernaturally looks brilliant :)

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Awesomness! I have Supernaturally to read soon. too -- can't wait! :D

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Wow you got some great books this week! Enjoy them :)
check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Test said...

Ooh, Wildefire looks awesome so I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading! :)

Liz said...

I cannot wait to read Supernaturally! And the finished copies of Wildefire really are gorgeous, aren't they? Happy reading!

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

I really really want to read supernaturally! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Wildefire does have a gorgeous cover and I've heard great things about it:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy all of them... thanks for stopping by, I'm following now :D

Manda said...

I didn't realise Shadowcry was Wintercraft. Love both their covers though Shadowcry gives it more of a YA feel. Happy reading!

Sash and Em said...

LOVED Wildefire!

Check out Em's IMM!
Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!

vvb32 reads said...

supernaturally stands out for me. enjoy!

Kristina said...

I love the Angelfire bookmarks! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

Sugar and Snark said...

Great mailbox! New follower :)

Enjoy Supernaturally!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

AWESOME! Supernaturally and Wildefire = SO GOOD! Enjoy!