Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA: Networking BEA Style

Networking Armchair BEA Style
Day 3

Day 3: Networking BEA Style
In the last few months that I have been able to meet some really awesome people in the blogging community. 

These are the 3 blogs I frequent the most
Fiktshun Strictly for Fiction.
I love commenting back and forth with Rachel on both her blog and her FB page. I also love all the extra stuff that she has beside reviews. She keeps things lively and entertaining. 

Jennifer has a very beautiful blog and we are both on the same In My Mailbox # which is really fun. I will be able to meet her at the Supernatural Summer Tour in Oregon, it will be awesome to meet my first fellow blogger in person. 

I love the themes that vvb has on her blog. I started following her on her women with swords and now she is currently on Pirates. She also asked me to host a review on her site of Sirena, that was my first and it was fun.

And a special thanks to
She gave me some great advice for starting off blogging and website advice that I really appreciated.

She also has a lot of great blogger information and hosting the IMM which is a lot of fun.

There are many other great blogs that I love to visit and see what they are saying, doing, reading, hosting or many other various things. I look forward to discovering many different blogging siting in the future.

Yay for sharing the love of books with each other

4 comments:

Fiktshun said...

Aw, thanks Kristina! :) I love having you stop by and your comments are always awesome! I really enjoy Little Shelf's blog too. There are a couple blogs I hadn't heard of so I'll be headed over to check them out too.

This Armchair BEA has been pretty wild so far, I hope you've been having fun!

Jennifer A said...

You're so sweet! Thanks! I mentioned you in mine, too. :)

I'm pretty excited to meet you! Yay! It's going to be so awesome.

Jennifer of Little Shelf

Jennifer A said...

Oh, and I'm gonna go check out the other people you listed. I'm already a big fan of Fiktsun already, but you've mentioned some new ones to me!

Kristina said...

@Fiktshun BEA has been pretty crazy, but not as crazy as the actual event!

@Jennifer It is crazy how many blogs there are, I wish I could follow them all, but if I did I would have no time for reading