Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Now On The Shelves

Out Today

The two release that I am most stoked about today are:

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
When shy, awkward Helen Hamilton sees Lucas Delos for the first time she thinks two things: the first, that he is the most ridiculously beautiful boy she has seen in her life; the second, that she wants to kill him with her bare hands. With an ancient curse making them loathe one another, Lucas and Helen have to keep their distance. But sometimes love is stronger than hate, and not even the gods themselves can prevent what will happen ...

You have got to go get this book, like NOW!!!
This is book 1 of a stunning new trilogy
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book from Josephine herself and I absolutely loved it so much. I can't wait for the next book to come out and sadly I now have to wait a whole year.
To read more about why I loved the book, go check out my Review

Josephine will be at a few book signings events
June 9th in Viejo, CA
June 10th in Tempe, AZ
June 11th Lansing, MI
June 28th Pasadena, CA
Lucky cities! I wish she was going to be at the Portland Dark Days stop 


I did pre-order my copy from Borders and hopefully they will be shipping it out today. I can't wait till I have the beautiful hardback copy sitting next to my awesome signed ARC

&

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Kate Daniels has quit the Order of Merciful Aid, but starting her own business isn't easy when the Order starts disparaging her good name. And being the mate of the Beast Lord doesn't bring in the customers, either. So when Atlanta's premier Master of the Dead asks for help with a vampire, Kate jumps at the chance. Unfortunately, this is one case where Kate should have looked before she leapt.

This is book 7 in the series of 9 (this also includes the two short stories)
If you haven' heard of these books you really should read them, they are awesome!! I love urban fantasy, it is a great break from romance and it has a lot of kick ass scenes.

So I was going to go to the signing tonight in Portland (a 3+ hour drive), but I chickened out because of the rain, my little car and freeway driving don't mix very well. I'm so bummed out this, but I didn't want to stress myself out. 

But you can order a signed copy of the book from Powell's Books if you want too.

These are two awesome book that everyone has to add to their reading library today
Go forth and buy the books 


<3Reading

No comments: