Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bookography (21)

Bookography (19)

Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cinder's Fortune

 I took this picture specifically for my event recap post for Marissa Meyer's Launch Party, I took a few other pictures during and after the event. For post editing I ended up just decreasing the saturation.

If you would like to participate please do. I will try to post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 


<Bookography

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, love how this one looks. I'll try to toss something up on my blog later, if my kodak dock decides to work for me. It's such a pain sometimes, lol.

Kat said...

This is a great idea. I'd love to participate in this if I knew how to actually use my camera, haha. :)
Anyway, I love how the colors are toned down. Looks pretty awesome. :D

Kristina said...

@Jessica Thanks, I hope you are able to get something up, that would be great.

@Kat I didn't know how to use my camera at 1st, my earlier ones aren't the best. I would like to redo some of them on day, I really like the theme for them, I just couldn't execute them well enough with my limited knowledge.
Just practice and play around with your camera.

Queza said...

This is awesome! I love the way you did this picture! The colors and framing are absolutely gorgeous. ;)

The idea of Bookography sounds really cool! I'm excited to try it out as well, but maybe when I've got more time to actually dive into my books, instead of staring at them wistfully in between the very hectic student life. >.<

In other news, I'm so envious you have CINDER! (And that you got to go to the Book Launch Party!) Unfortunately, my country's behind on the release, so I'm still waiting. TT___TT

Jaime said...

I love the saturation levels in this picture! Awesome job :)

-Patricia

Kristina said...

I love your pictures! This one is so pretty

Addicted2Heroines said...

Very cool. I like the other pics you did as well.

Kristina said...

@Queza Thanks, I hope you are able to take some book pictures.

@Patricia Thanks, I like the saturated colors as well.

@Kristina Thanks

@Addicted2Heriones Thanks, I'm having fun with taking all my pictures.