Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top 10 Tuesdays (6)

Top 10 Tuesday
Topic: Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book 
(debut authors, authors who seem to have taken a hiatus, OR for those who read classics authors you wish would have written another book before they passed)
This meme is created by The Broke and the Bookish, anyone can participle telling about their top 10 topic items are.

 This is my list of books that I would like to see more books in the series or know what they are doing now.  I couldn't come up with 10, maybe I'll have some oh yeah moments when looking through some other peoples lists.

My List
Jacqueline Carey
I wish she would write another trilogy in the Terre D'Ange world. She has said she is done with those and she moving on to other genres. I will miss new stories based in that amazing world she created. Jacqueline is still writing other books so that is what matters the most.

Stephenie Meyer
Does anyone ever know if she will ever make a spin off series, or what else she is coming out with?

JK Rowling
Will there be another series?

Susan Carroll
Wrote the Dark Queen series based in Renaissance France. I love that series, but I never know if she is writing anything else or done?

Jean M Auel
She just finished writing the Earth Children series, but I would love it if she were to write a story about Ayla's son.

PC Cast
I would love more books in the Goddess Summoning series please. I love these books way more than the House of Night books, I would rather she write more books for the Goddess books and let her daughter write the HoN series.

What is on your list?


<3Books

7 comments:

ChrisS said...

Great list! I stumbled upon CL Wilson's Tairen Soul series and although it was outside my usualy genre reads, I absolutely loved it. I really wish she had other works I could read.

Unknown said...

I've got some catching up to do with Jacqueline Carey, but I hate to think her days in Terre D'Ange are over.

kayerj said...

nice list today. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Nea said...

I totally agree about Stephenie Meyer! I want a spin of about Renesmee! :)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

And I managed to forget Steph Meyer and Rowling (!) Now if only they would actually write stuff...

danicapage said...

I haven't read PC Cast, but she's on my list. I'll eventually get to her.

Meyers is really popular, and I also had Rowling.

Here's mine: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-authors-i-wish-would-write.html

kathy said...

I sure hope there is more from JKR! Even if it wasn't as good as Harry Potter, I'd read anything of hers. :) I thought Stephanie Meyer was supposed to have a sequel coming out in a year or two but maybe I'm wrong.