Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bookography (24)

Bookography

Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
Collector's Edition

Warm Your Heart

Which version do you like? The top one with the curtains open and a little bit of purple hues in the shadows? Or the bottom one with the curtains closed and a little brighter saturation? I like both of them, but I just can't choose which one I like more.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab


<3Bookography

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Both of these pictures are incredible. What I really love is the leather bound versions of these books. Totally jealous. Great job on these.
-Patricia

Alba said...

~drools~
I have a question...
I think this is the perfect excuse for me to start taking more book-pictures...
um...if I were to participate...does it really have to be on Wednesdays or can it be ANY day??
I'd always link back to you though :D
well at least tomorrow since I didn't have time to post any today

Kristina said...

@Patricia thanks. I just got the book this week at Half Price Books, it is so beautiful!

@Alba Thanks. Any day of the week is fine, I always post mine on Wednesday because it is what works for me. I hope you do start taking pictures, I am loving it. I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can go out more.

Alba said...

yey!! thanks so much Kristina!!! I'm going to ENJOY this >.<
I hope to start taking more book-related pictures too!!!
aww...how's the weather there?? :)

Kristina said...

@Alba Our weather is really crappy right now. It is raining a lot which makes it really hard to go outside to practice taking people pictures. Even inside with the weather being overcast makes it hard to take indoor pictures with natural light, I need to set the camera on a tripod.