Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bookography (23)

Bookography

Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
 Book Love

I actually took this picture to possibly use as part of my header, along with the Bookography picture above, but I figured out I'm not that good with working with Elements yet. 

What better book to use with this heart necklace than with Pride and Prejudice an all time classic romance story. I did some post processing with the color, but not that much because well there isn't that much color for this photo. It is simplistic but I love it.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab


<3Bookography

2 comments:

Kate Maxwell said...

I love this! Pride and Prejudice is the perfect book! I might have to try this one day...

Kristina said...

@Kate Yes it is the perfect book. I hope that you do try it. It is a lot of fun, really makes you think to come up with new ideas week after week.