Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bookography (30)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
The Black Rose
By Thomas B. Costain
Binding 

I bought this book at a library sale a few weeks ago, I got it because of the title and the old and worn binding. I bought it for a dollar with with every intention of being able to take pictures of it. I want get more books with this old tattered binding so I can take pictures of it again.

I was flipping through the pages trying to find some good words to take a picture of, but that wasn't yielding anything good. When I got to the last pages I saw that the binding was showing and I just had to take a picture of it.

Post Processing was just adjusting some of the white balance, brightness, blacks, light fill, recovery and a little crop. All of those were minor adjustments till I got this.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 
 
 
<3Bookography

2 comments:

Alba said...

~happy sigh~
love it!

Alba said...

here's the link to my bookography today!
http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/03/bookography-4.html