Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bookography (32)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.

Book
Kushiel's Chosen by Jacqueline Carey
Chosen Rose

I love this series, if you haven't noticed, this book is also in my blog header picture. My husband got me that rose necklace 2 years ago and I have been wanting to take a creative picture with it and the one of the books in the series. I chose Kushiel's Chosen because her rose marque is shown completely on the cover.

Post processing was rather simple. Saturated the colors, added a little more contrast and added some dark vignette to the corners.

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 
<3Bookography

4 comments:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Wow! That picture makes the cover look so different! You did awesome!

Alba said...

I love it!! *-* I didn't take a picture today!! Maybe I'll post it tonight! But this picture is AWESOME!
Haven't read the book though

Fiktshun said...

Gorgeous. I had no idea from the picture that it was a book cover. I had to scroll up. The images work together so beautifully! And I love the necklace.

I like the fact that you darkened the corners. It looks totally pro. Amazing pic.

Kristina said...

@Mindy Thanks, I love this cover

@Alba It is a great book, a lot of very adult content.

@Rachel Thanks, if you know the cover it is a lot easier to recognize