Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top 10 Tuesdays (12)

Top Ten Tuesday
Topic: Top 10 Favorite Covers
  This meme is created by The Broke and the Bookish, anyone can participle telling about their top 10 topic items are.

I'll just let each cover speak for themselves.

Adult Covers
Kushiel's Chosen by Jacqueline Carey

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Midnight Reckoning by Kendra Leigh Castle

Night Veil by Yasmine Galenorn

The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
YA Covers
Touch by Jus Accardo

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Wildefire by Karsten Knight

So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev

What are your favorite covers?


<3Books

9 comments:

Tammy Sparks said...

Love Wildfire and I almost picked Cinder for my list too:)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷKeyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

I love the Cinder cover! Thanks for passing by

Alyssa said...

So Silver Bright looks awesome! Adding it to my TBR pile now! Thanks for stopping by!

Janie said...

I almost put Cinder on my list! I love the simplicity of the cover with the pop of red!

The Peach Keeper, StarCrossed, and Wildefire are all gorgeous covers!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting :)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

The Starcrossed cover is quite beautiful - I like the second in the series too!

Grad Student said...

I like the looks of Wildfire, and Mantchev's trilogy are some of my favorite books! nice choices.

Thanks for stopping by YA fiction and Whiskey Sours :-)

Sara Kovach / Dare to be Different - Teach! said...

Wildfire is gorgeous!

My TTT: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-covers.html

Jenna St. Hilaire said...

So Silver Bright made it onto my list, too. It's incredibly beautiful. :) The Peach Keeper is also quite gorgeous.

Fiktshun said...

Oh The Peach Keeper! I bought that book because of the cover, I still haven't read it, but I love the cover for that book, one of my all time favorites.

And the Patricia Briggs coer is pretty wicked!

And I actually love the cover for Untouched more than touched. Oh I love both, who am I kidding!

Awesome choices.