Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox #51

Some Sweet Books
IMM #51
IMM is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, anyone can participate telling about what they bought, borrowed or received for the week.

For Review
A new paranormal romance series based in Seattle, how could I pass up this read. Both the cover flat and the ARC are signed by the author

eBook For Review
Intangible by J. Meyers
from the author

Free eBooks
on Amazon
Intuition by J. Meyers
Short story prequel to Intangible

Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
I have been wanting this one for a while now, I hope I can get to reading it soon!

Bought
Sailor V Vol 1 & 2
Sailor Moon Vol 4
I need to catch up on buying these. I also still have to get Vol 2 & 3 hopefully within the next few weeks I will get those ones.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Weekly Recap

My Review

Bookography
A 2nd picture is posted on the actual post

Reading Pile
1) Dreamless currently reading

Next Set 
 (to be finalized)
1) The Hunt ARC
2) Under the Never Sky event in May
3) Hearts of Darkness ARC
4) Intuition & Intangible review request
5) Dime Store Magic reading challenge

What did you get in your mailbox this week?


<3Books

16 comments:

Kristina said...

I have Intangible too! I can't wait to get started on it. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Marybeth said...

Awesome reads! Sailor Moon, talk about blast from the past.

Happy reading!

-Marybeth P.

fishgirl182 said...

i am curious about the j meyers books. you'll have to let us know how they are. and yay for fair game review. i love patricia briggs. have a good week!

thuy @ nite lite
here's my my imm

Rose said...

I've got Overprotected too. I'm looking forward reading it.
Enjoy your new books! (:

Marlene @ Reading Reality said...

I have Intangible three! (I mean also) And I love that picture of your bookshelf. I have the Kushiel series too.
We may need to start an Intangible book club...

Grace Fonseca said...

Good solid haul. Enjoy your new books.

Grace

Farah said...

Ooohhh... Great haul! I heard good reviews on Overprotected. Enjoy your reads!

Drop by my IMM?
http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-15.html

Jennifer A said...

Sailor Moon?! How fun!! I used to love the show.

Intangible looks interesting!

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

that's awesome that they are signed, they look great, I hope they are as good a read as they are pretty to look at. I also got J Meyers book and can't wait to jump in and read. Wooohoo you are a powerhouse on reading your books. I LOVED Dime store magic i hope you do as well

Best of luck reading and see you next week, don't forget to swing by and check out my list
http://bythebroomstick.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-8.html

TheBookSlayer said...

I just finished Intangible a few days ago. It was good. I hope you enjoy it :)

Bookluvr Mindy said...

I'm loving your Sailor books!!!

Elizabeth said...

Quite a haul! I hope you enjoy them all!

Giselle said...

I got Intangible in my to read pile I've heard it was really good! Awesome haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Unknown said...

I recently snagged Intangible too. It's gotten some pretty great reviews so I'm excited to read it. :)

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Great haul! Happy Reading!

Thanks for stopping by!
:) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

Alba said...

ooooh I also got Intangible for review!! I loved the description!! >.<
happy reading!
I didn't have time to make my IMM post so I'll just wait to do so this coming saturday :D