Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bookography (31)

Bookography
Bookography is a fun new way to share the beauty of books with photography. Take a picture with the book being the focus or inspiration and share the picture(s) you have created for the week.


 Book Art

I took these at the Patricia Briggs and Kim Harrison Signing Event I went to on 3/7/12 at the University of Washington Bookstore. These book displays are located in the middle of the bookstore between the two floors. I have always like these pieces of artwork with books.

The only post processing I did was saturating the colors. 

If you would like to participate please do. I will post my Bookography post each week on Wednesdays. I would love if you would link back to my blog and share your own link in the comments.

To see my previous weeks pictures check out my Bookography tab 
 
 
<3Bookography

3 comments:

Jennifer A said...

What neat displays! :)

Someday I'll actually participate in this with you. lol

Alba said...

There's nothing even remotely related to books here T____T
But I love this art!!
Thanks for sharing it!! >.<
And love the second picture!!
here's mine for this week!
-I had planned to take pictures of all her printed books. But I don't own Linger so I went with this concept instead ^_^ -

Kristina said...

@Jennifer I really hope you do, I love your photography and I would love to see what you would do.

@Alba thanks for participating again :) love it!